Saturday, March 1, 2008

Grilled Chese with a Pickle

I'm going to take this opportunity to simply explain why my blog is called "Grilled Cheese with a Pickle". Well I needed to name this blog and I really didn't want to incorporate my first name. So I decided to break down what I wanted my blog posts to reflect. First, they are going to be ridiculously random. The basis for the blog is to talk about whatever I want and for anyone who knows me, I have some pretty random thoughts. I want this blog to be enjoyable to people who read it if they disagree with what I'm saying.

So I was eating lunch and the following thought came to me: "You know what...nothing can be more comforting than a grilled cheese and a pickle on the side." I mean seriously think about it. It's a simple, warm sandwich. If you want to make it fancy...you can add tomato, pepperoni ect. Having a grilled cheese just makes you feel good. You have to be pretty dumb to screw up making a grilled cheese. And the pickle is an all important asset. It's the opposite of the sandwich; it's cold, crunchy, has a sweet/bitter taste. The two complete each other. They're like Sonny and Cher, Lucy and Ricky, Britney and Starbucks. So if someone said to you: "For lunch, we're having grilled cheeses with pickles", if you are unhappy, you basically are an unworthy soul and don't deserve to live.

So this blog will contain whatever I want. Email me if you want me to write about something or you have an opinion on something. My email's in my info. So I hope you enjoy this as much as you would enjoy a grilled cheese with a pickle.

No comments: